Monday, November 30, 2009

Dec is coming in a day.

Alright, the seemingly hard kanji in the previous post...
is actually 'arigatou gozaimasu'.
Normally, japanese write that in hiragana.


My new fetish of the moment:




The japanese boyband duo, WaT!


L: Eiji Wentz (Half german american and half japanese, he can ONLY speak japanese even though his dad is an american)
R: Koike Teppei! HE IS SO CUTE!


Even though they are not my ideal type of man...
I like them when I watched them in the japanese variety shows... :) :)


SIGH.. I'm so worried.. I wanna do well.. but I'm afraid my stupid dizziness will be back.. ZZZZ..


JLPT THIS SUN ARGHHH! ><
I really hope to clear it well!


And my sensei's leaving back for japan for good.
I was wondering what I should do for her..
Will definitely miss her! :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home